If you submit a screencast for a reassessment, remember the following:
- Send me a link, not a video. You have to post the video somewhere (youtube, jing, vimeo, whatever…)
- Clearly indicate which standard you are reassessing (like 2.2 or whatever).
- You need to pick a NEW problem to do. If you change the numbers on a problem that we did in class, this is not a new problem.
- You are supposed to get two other people to look at your screencast before you send it to me. I am just going to trust you will do this. If it becomes an obvious problem, I will have to somehow check this. Please don’t make me check it.
- Don’t forget, you can resubmit stuff if your first reassessment is within 2 weeks of the in-class assessment.
- Just so you know, I am going to do evaluations on Fridays. If you send me something on Sunday, I won’t look at it until Friday. It doesn’t mean I don’t care.
I am going to use some of these questions in class. If you want to look at them, they are here (and more)
Yes, I know we talked about this in terms of force and momentum – but it looks similar. Here is a program similar to what I showed in class.