I am starting to go over videos you have sent to me. First, check this out.
Also, other notes:
- When you send me a link to your video, include the standard that you are reassessing as well as a text describing the question you are answering.
- You pick the question to answer – I went over that already
- Your reassessment grade is based on your video AND your in class quiz score. If you performed poorly on the in-class quiz, I will expect more from your video.
- There is a good chance that you will need to submit more than one video.
- As stated on the standards page – a 5/5 “exceeds expectations”. Just so you know.
- Sometimes I don’t give too much feedback. In fact, sometimes I just give you a score. If you need more feedback on the solution, let me know. Usually the reason for the score is that it is a fine solution, just not convincing that you have mastered the material.