Welcome to the Spring 2015 section of PHYS 221. Let me point out a few (hopefully useful) notes:
- The syllabus is linked at the top. Read it.
- We will use the textbook Matter and Interactions – use it.
- I have created some homework quizzes in moodle. These are designed to check your reading of the material. The first quiz is due on Jan 28.
- There are TONS of videos to help you with the material. The videos link above has a list of videos.
- The primary objective of class time (the time that we meet) is to work on difficult things. If you don’t read the textbook beforehand, class time might be useless to you.
- In the past, I asked students to write notes to future students to help them with the class. Since you are the future students (according to them), this is for you. Advice for future students.