Second VPython Assignment
I mentioned this in class, but I want to have it on this page also. If you like, you may submit a second video screen cast for a vpython (or something else cool) project. In order to do this, you must first have at least a score of 3/5 on the previous vpython assignment. This second project will replace your lowest assessment score.
Here are some notes:
- If you do something boring, I would probably just give a score of 3
- A score of 4 would include a graph and use work-energy principle to solve something interesting.
- A score of 5 would be the same as 4 except that it would be a problem that you couldn’t solve on paper.
- It is possible to get a score higher than 5 – if your project is awesome
- If you want to do something else – like a video analysis, I would be ok with that too. If you’re not sure if a project would be a good idea, ask me. I will be happy to give you feedback and guidance.
- This is due the same time as the last video reassessments.
- Oh – I will add a few worksheet examples on the moodle page.