Just a couple of things to remember:
- Don’t forget about the Vpython assignment. If you don’t know where to start, try the two tutorial documents that I posted in Moodle.
- If you run out of submissions in WebAssign, just email me and I will fix it.
- If you didn’t get an email reply from your first video reassessment, let me know.
- Don’t forget about the screencasts for chapter 2. You need to have something submitted by Wed of next week. Don’t wait until the last minute or you might not get it finished.
- If you want more practice, try this site. Tons of great stuff here.
Here are some useful videos. (all videos are on the video page)
Chapter 1-2 Review:
Change in momentum due to gravity:
Introduction to gravity: